Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Learning About Authority

 

It's the second day of our first week of CI!! Today we learned about authority and that is also the subject that we're going to teach to the children. It's interesting to see how the team has different relationships with their own parents. As we were talking about parents, I started to see all the good things my parents have done for me. I became moved and more grateful for all the things that God has done for me too.


The afternoon passed quickly and it's time for us to go to the church where we held CI. I had a very optimistic attitude for my team as they are very full of energy, like really full of energy. And, yes, they still had their energy throughout the whole night and all of them were very responsive and active, which makes me happy!!

-  The Prodigal Son skit -

I had time to bond with all the kids and my favourite part was when my kids all bear-hugged me and we walked all the way from large group to my team station. They were all just so cute! After CI, we did our usual cool down with the whole team. It was so wonderful to hear all the positive stories from the rest of the team. God is so good, He helped all other team in opening up the hearts of the children. I am grateful for the team that I'm in and the kids that I have in my team.


Matthew Jusuf
Team Member from Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...